4.30.2014

TEN IMAGES OF INSPIRATION : DAMN FINE LOGOS.



Logos are the face of a company. It is frequently the first impression of a business- in a way, it communicates to people with its design, overall aesthetic, and if it's good, can stick in the memory. I am currently in the beginning stages of starting my own company (!!) and have been working on the logo. Do I go hand-drawn? Crisp and simply designed? Colorful or black & white? Thanks to the Internet and a large array of excellent designers, there is plenty of inspiration- now let's hope I succeed at creating a great one.

Sources (from top to bottom): Simon Walker, Watts Design, Folke Army, Boheem, RoAndCo, Anagrama, Dan Cassaro, Creative Device Collaborative, Taylor Thomas, and Shierly Dewi.

2 comments:

  1. Really nice all of them!!! Hard to choose one of them if I should ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their designs' I also have some collection of the logos of different businesses, it gives me motivation to collect more and more logos and designs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...